Friday, June 01, 2007

Just a quickie, with Voxtrot!!!


Ok so for everyone that doesn't know me, I attend Nyack College in Manhattan. As of this writing it is now 9:54 am and today, June 1st, is my first day of the summer session which begins promptly at 1pm. Apparently it's in some section of the school I've never been in so I'm going to ask my old friend (the possibly nigerian security guard) where it is. I'm not sure but a 3 1/2 hour Biology lab class sounds a little brutal. I've been doing nothing all week so there's no way I'm going to crash during this...maybe snore a bit. Figured that before I leave I was going to post up some new songs so let's have at it eh?
Now I'm a pop music fan, I unashamedly admit this. DO NOT confuse me for being a fan of the Top 40 Pop that pollutes the airwaves and MTV when they occasionally say, "Hey let's live up to our namesake for at least 2 minutes". No I just happen to enjoy happy, fun sounding little ditties. So I last left you with a track from Voxtrot whom I witnessed performing last year at the Prospect Pack bandshell with Tv On The Radio as the headliner and they certainly left an impression on me and I would hope that you'll like them too so here's 2 more tracks from the Austin, Texas quintet.

MP3: Voxtrot - Trouble
MP3: Voxtrot - Mothers, Sisters, Daughters and Wives

No comments: