Monday, December 19, 2005

Your stupid dumb onion sandwich

That's what I muttered under my breath today at someone whose sandwich was really tempting me to ask for a small taste. Thank God I never got into alcohol and drugs at all but man, I'm a die-hard carnivore...red meat and sweets are my addictions. But enough about stuff I can't stay away from. Here's something controversial....I don't care about Christmas anymore and I never will the same way again! ehhh...maybe not that controversial but I certainly do renounce the Holiday. Let's be honest there's so much tied into this day that was never about Jesus anyway (when it was first celebrated before the christians took it over) I just really don't wanna put any energy into making it a big thing anymore. C'mon would Jesus care about the whole Wal-mart "Happy Holidays" debacle that's been going on? Noooo. This time of the year should be about the Jews, let them have it why should the Catholics and Protestants glob onto December also? I wouldn't mind celebrating the birth of the Saviour but do we have to throw Santa Claus, Trees, and Yule logs in there too??? I'll keep the Christmas feast though, the turkey can stay.

No comments: