Tuesday, December 13, 2005

All eyez on me

Who am I? Why am I writing all this?
Answers to all these and more...at 11


Well check my profile if you need my name and want to know my interests but to start off I was baptised a few months ago, I've been a part of my church for a year and a half now and I play the six strings in the worship team. I love my church United Revival, I owe my life to it...primarily because that's where my parents met so there is an attachment to it that'll always be there. Anyway I've gained a lot of insight and knowledge thanks to the wonderful people there and also all those christianity specials and documentaries that I used to catch on A&E. Right now we're in the middle of securing a loan to build our new temple because the building we're in now is just plain small.


When built the new temple should fit around 800 people, not exactly Lakewood Church in Texas but we'll be Ok I think. The main project I'm working on now is trying to build on the youth ministry in the church, just to get a better example why...although about 300 people attend the sunday service there were about maybe 12-15 people for last friday's youth service. Ok there's a good side to everything right? At least there were people there as opposed to no one...God bless of course but if the ministry is to survive 25 years from now ya just never know when that 12 or 15 might dwindle down to just 5 or 3. I have faith though!!!! you best believe that! Many thanks to Pastor Moises Angustia who has given me the freedom to let my mind run wild concerning ideas for the Youth Ministry. Doin' it for 2006 kid!

I already thought up a good name for the services. how about some really corny ones?

Christian Cavalcade
Jesus Jamboree
Messiahfest
God Gala
Third Day Soiree

No comments: