Thursday, December 01, 2005

My Body is a temple




Hey,

So it seems as if I'm not going to be in Brooklyn for a few days since I'll be somewhere nestled right in the Catskill Mountains of NY. It's a youth retreat organized by United Revival Mennonite Church which happens to be where I attend each Friday night and Sunday morning. The trip should be loads of fun and laughs as I've been to Camp Deerpark for the better part of 18 years now. The fresh country air, the sound of children laughing as they play, the smell of freshly cut gra...oh who am I kidding, It's somewhere other than brooklyn. The 5th largest city in the world is a great place to live in...for about 10 years, any more than that is just extremely unnecessary.

I'd love to bring my guitar but I think my best friend is bringing along like 90 people. Never thought I'd know what it feels like to be inside a clown car but I'll be sure to update you on that.

Well, here we go.

No comments: