Wednesday, November 30, 2005

"Yo, God is so ill,"

That was apparently a quote from Pastor Adam Durso who said it during a Christ Tabernacle youth service. Truer words were never spoken.

So I'm thinking about Video Games and how much they've changed, yeah sure there was Pong and Pac-Man...not my generation though. Let's take it all the way back to Super Mario Bros. Heck yeah, now that was a game! Guiding a little sprite through 66 levels and trying to avoid that annoying "I lost a man" midi music. I was watching TV (As I am wont to do) and watching this commercial for a new game that I swear to Donkey Kong looked just like a trailer for a film...amazing what the graphics in these new games look like. The last gaming system I bought was Super Nintendo--no joke. All I had was Mario Paint and if I ever wanted to borrow Street Fighter 2 I'd have to ask some shady characters in my elementary school like good ole "Hunchback Pablo Avila from 2nd street". Now I just recently downloaded a bunch of SNES and Genesis games and they really still hold up. Can't compare to the Vice City games, although sometimes I'd rather gain a life by collecting 100 coins and not by getting my character to solicit a virtual hooker. Just my preference.

On the subject of Myspace, I was addicted to it like a Meth fiend and had about 5 profiles at one time. Each dedicated to a different subject of course. In fact I owe it all to my very first one which was my personal page that I admit was done to talk to girls but nothing came of it unfortunately..hmm there was somebody though. That girl was my only hope..but no, there is another. Anyway you should check it out though-
My hardly updated personal Myspace page but it would a lot more if people left comments and personal messages

By the way I orginally started this page to talk about any developments in my spirituality and to also discuss my Worship Team. Pictures and Gossip coming soon.

No comments: