Monday, January 02, 2006

So this is the New Year

Alright! One day into the new year and I still haven't done anything significant with my life yet. I shall not give up hope though, I'll be counting down the rest of the 364 days left to squander good opportunities. This was my second year spending New Year's eve at my church, the other years I would just spend in front of the TV watching (pre-stroke) Dick Clark and let out a lackluster "yeah great" at the ball dropped 15 miles from where I live. Our pastor right at the end lets all the families huddle together 5 minutes before 12am delivering some faith-assuring messages. At the very end the church gets into one huge hug fest, that lasts for about 15 minutes and then we all do something afterwards that doesn't involve alcohol or illegal contraband. We're christians after all. Here are some photos-





No comments: