Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Revenge Of The Simpleton



Am I like 5 years too late on this blogging phenomenon? Yeah sure I was one of the first 100 thousand that made a Myspace page before the billions to come later on but I hope you guys don't see me as jumping on the bandwagon. I sincerely want to do this!
This blog might be very beneficial to my mental health also since it seems to be deteriorating each millisecond that goes by and plus I'd love to share thoughts, ideas and what-have-you with the multitudes of christian bloggers out there.

I'm a "new" christian myself, yeah sure I grew up in the church and so did many gangsta rappers, but I really didn't get serious about it until this year...I even let someone submerge me in water(got the pictures to prove it too!) all in the name of the Lord and Saviour--everyone with me now--Jesus Christ. My outlook on life has changed since I started attending church and being the guitar player in the worship team. It's all been a tremendous blessing and I owe it all (or at least some of it) to my best friend, did I ever tell you about that time we didn't talk for almost a half-decade..no? It's ok though there'll be plenty of time for that. Anyway, I wrote too much so now it's on to tell people about this!

See you all soon!!!!????!?

No comments: